Always Time For Tea

Always Time For Tea

Have a grood day!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I need to post more

Well Its been awhile and life has been busy.There has been health issues in my family but I think everyone is about done being sick for now. God really got us through some tough times. I just praise God for his healing and love. Now on to a very special thing that happened. I became a grandma for the second time. I now have a grandson and a granddaughter. Her name is Caimbre. I don't get to see her much because its hard to travel. I'm afraid I won't get to see much of them growing up but thats what happens when you don't live close. I am working hard on my jewelry.I have several new pieces and I plan to put some on here as soon as I figure it out! I also need to find some followers. I'll have some give aways on here soon or maybe a contest. I 'll see what I can dream up. I hope you are all safe and warm. The weather has been crazy. Take care friends,. Come back soon. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment